While processes and people might be the cogs, the relationships are the grease that oils the machinery and makes it all work smoothly.
If you get this right, pretty much everything becomes easier. And it is the simplest strategy you can implement. Despite this, we so often get it wrong – and then have to manage the conflict that ensues.
The modules on this subject focus on conflict but in the process, I hope to show you how conflict can be transformative and contribute to powerful collaborations if we practice conscious communication, and value the unique contributions that we all have to offer.
The modules provided to help you master this step along the path include:
- Uncover why people experience and deal with conflict so differently
- Identify alternative approaches to responding to conflict and their impacts
- Explore how you respond to conflict
- Discover how you can change the way you experience conflict
- Develop constructive methods of dealing with everyday conflicts and difficult conversation confidently and effectively
- Examine the system levers that influence how people in organisations deal with conflict and what you need to consider to design constructive conflict and collaboration into your culture.