Managing Change & Continuous Improvement is an action-based program designed to develop the skills and tools needed to manage a discrete change projects, and establish a culture of continuous improvement in your team.
This Program is for people interested in managing discrete change projects or even transforming their organisation, and in the process, creating a culture that fosters continuous improvement.
In this Program you will:
- Consider the what, why and how of change management
- Understand the nature of change in our world today and our response to it, and why we might resist or not, and how to overcome resistance.
- Unpack the core elements of change management.
- Engage in practical change management planning focusing on a significant organisational improvement in your team and lead this change over the next few months.
- Identify a system, process and culture that will foster continuous collaborative improvement.
While this on-line Program stands on its own, it is also supports a face to face workshop where you can develop your change management plan together with a trained facilitator. If you are interested in joining or hosting a workshop, contact us.