We tend to have a natural leaning toward task or people. In this topic we look at how your orientation might influence your management style. You will also reveal what your orientation is.
- Download the orientation self-assessment. Think about your own orientation and completed the following self-assessment.
- How does your orientation affect how you are managing those around you?
- How are they responding to this?
- If you want a different result, where might you shift your orientation?
- What was the orientation of the managers who were the most and the least engaging? Share your thoughts in the comments.